CPN880A is a servo driver with high performance DSP as the computing core, direct torque control algorithm, multi-function and incremental/absolute encoder.Full digital design with flexible and varied form the input control mode, high speed, low noise, high bandwidth, improve the hardware and software protection function, the drive can be connected with the computer via a serial port communication interface, realize the PID parameter adjustment, protection parameters, the motor parameters, deceleration parameter Settings such as time, also can be IO input state, analog input, alarm monitoring state and bus voltage.
Support ABZ interface
Sine wave output, support position, speed, torque control applications.
Speed PID closed-loop control, low speed torque, built-in model tracking, accurate variable estimation, high dynamic response.
High bandwidth, high rigidity, high response, forced convergence.
The acceleration and deceleration time can be set by the software to achieve smooth and soft operation.
The drive itself has low dissipation, high efficiency and low temperature rise, so it is small in size and easy to install.
Support 485 bus, IO port multiple input mode, set by software.
Enable,, direction, polarity of IO input signal can be set by software.
Multiple perfect protection functions.
IIT current limiting protection function to prevent the motor from blocking damage.
Built-in brake resistance and control circuit (optional), for consumption of renewable energy, prevent overvoltage.
Support different applications, dynamic response to the driver can be customized.
Support function depth customization, special machine application.
Electrical and mechanical environment indicators：
main technical parameters:
|Encoder type||incremental encoder|
| control mode ||Position closed loop, speed closed loop, torque mode, support specific application occasions personalized combination customization.|
|speed adjustment mode||Pulse/direction given, 0-5v analog input, 0-100%PWM input (PWM frequency range: 1khz-20khz), internal given， |
|speed adjustable range||0—20000RPM|
Short circuit: short circuit protection l is generated when abnormal current is greater than 100A
|Overcurrent: overcurrent protection is generated when the current exceeds the set value of working current and lasts for a set period of time|
Overvoltage: overvoltage protection is produced when the voltage exceeds 60V
Undervoltage: undervoltage protection is generated when the voltage is lower than 18V. l
Hall anomaly: includes phase anomaly and value anomaly.
|Output feedback||Output motor encoder feedback through PG (pulse) and X3 (direction)|
|Acceleration and deceleration time setting|
The acceleration and deceleration time can be set \\through the configuration software
Mounting size (unit: mm)
Enhanced cooling mode
(1) drive and reliable working temperature to normal within 60 ℃, the motor working temperature is 70 ℃
(2) when installing the driver, please install it vertically on the side, so that the radiator surface can form strong convection with the air, and when necessary, install a fan near the radiator to dissipate heat compulsorily, so as to ensure that the driver can work reliably within the reliable operating temperature range.
Pin arrangement of the power port
Power input dc18-70v
Power input negative terminal
Motor phase line U
Motor phase line V
Motor phase line W
Encoder signal input terminal:
|1||GND||The power to|
Encoder differential signal B-
Encoder differential signal B+
Encoder differential signal A- / communication bus A-
Encoder differential signal A+ / communication bus A+
Encoder W+ signal
Encoder V+ signal
Encoder U+ signal
Encoder signal Z-
Encoder signal Z- encoder signal Z+
Encoder W- signal
Encoder V- signal
|14||GND||The power to|
|15||+5V||5V output power|
Control signal input/output end:
Pin arrangement and related names:
Terminal pin number
Alarm output (leakage) current should be limited to 200mA
Hall signal xor output (leakage) current shall be limited to 200mA
|5||X1||IO input 1 / As input signal for customized application|
|6||X2||IO input 2 (As input signal for customized applications)|
|7||X3/EC_DIR||IO input 3/Motor direction feedback/As input signal for customized applications|
|8||X4||IO inpu4 (As input signal for customized application)|
Input common terminal (common positive terminal)
|10||5V||5vpower output，The output current should be less than 50 mA|
Analog (Ain)/ digital signal input (PWM /PULSE)
|14||Y1||Universal output port1|
|15||Y2||Universal output port2|
|16||Y3||Universal output port3|
|17||Y4||Universal output port4|
Common end of output end (common negative end)
Digital pulse input signal +
Digital pulse input signal -
Digital direction input signal +
Digital directional input signal -
High-current output port (MOS leaky output)
System wiring diagram
(1) do not directly connect the ac 220V power supply to the drive power input terminal.
(2) do not connect the power supply to the wrong side. The drive can withstand up to 50A reverse current. Exceeding this value will damage the drive.
(3) do not connect the power supply to the motor output end, otherwise the internal power device of the driver will be damaged.
(4) ensure that the motor phase sequence is connected to the motor output end of the driver. The disordered phase sequence may trigger an alarm or damage the motor and driver.
Power supply requirement
(1) the power supply voltage shall be between dc20-60v, and +/-20% network voltage fluctuation shall be considered if the transformer is rectified for power supply
(2) for stable and reliable operation, the power supply current should be greater than the maximum output current of the driver.
(3) switch voltage regulator power supply should pay attention to the overvoltage protection mode of power supply. Under the condition of fast deceleration with load, the motor will feed energy back to the power supply and cause voltage rise.